The official start to spring is just around the corner, and even though Florida is already experiencing gorgeous spring weather, I wanted to make an official spring bucket list for the season!
I love spring in Florida. Well, really anywhere. The warmer weather starts to thaw the winter cold and pretty blooms start to replace the icicles. I’m really looking forward to this upcoming season, here’s my spring bucket list!
- Celebrate our wedding anniversary in NYC– First up on my spring bucket list is our NYC trip. I feel like we have been planning this for a while now, and I’m so excited that it’s finally here!
- Spring clean– I have high hopes to do some major closet and home clean out this season! I’m slowly been working on “decluttering” my home, but now I just need to get everything looking clean and organized!
- Sunset at the beach- I LIVE for a good sunset on the beach.
- Make flower arrangements for the house– I would love to have a few fresh bouquets of flowers for my kitchen and dinning room. I enjoy picking out pretty flowers and making my own arrangements. I think doing this a couple times a month would be fun and stress relieving!
- A day to completely unplug- This year, I’ve designated Saturday’s as my day to “unplug”. However, I haven’t been that constant about it. This season I want to have one day every so often to unplug completely. Wish me luck!
I always enjoy doing these seasonal bucket lists with you! You can check out my past summer ’18 bucket list HERE, my fall ’18 bucket list HERE and my travel bucket list HERE! I hope this inspires you to create your own and enjoy the wonderful spring season!