My fall plans might have looked a little different a month ago, we had plans to take a big fall trip, but now with moving those plans have changed. I was so looking forward to heading out of state for the changing of the leaves, and hopefully next year we will be able to. I am re-planning my fall activities as we stay pretty close to home this season. I’m still looking forward to all the fun fall activities, even if I can’t decorate the house this year! Here’s my fall 2019 bucket list!
- Pumpkin Patch Tour– YES, this is HAPPENING! I’m so excited to be going on a pumpkin patch tour of all the patches near me. I’m hoping to visit several, but you can definitely follow along with #adlpumpkintour
- Enjoy coffee with pumpkin spice creamer– Mmm I’m switching out my vanilla creamer with pumpkin spice! I’m currently using the Silk Almond Milk Pumpkin Spice creamer and it is so delish! I have also tried the Pumpkin Spice cold brew at Starbucks and now I’m HOOKED-it’s SO GOOD.
- Go to a haunted house– I guess I can go ahead and cross this one off my list since I went towards the start of the fall season. Jacob and I are planning to go to one more! We went to Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream which runs from Sept. 20 – Nov. 2. We are also looking into going to Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights! I’m not a fan of scary things, but have found the haunted houses to be kind of fun.
- Bake a pie– I bake a pumpkin pie every year now, since the tradition got passed on to me. I’m looking forward to baking another pumpkin pie, and maybe I’ll try another…I’m thinking an apple pie!
- Watch Hocus Pocus– I feel like ya’ll will not appreciate this, but I have NEVER seen Hocus Pocus from beginning to end. I’ve seen clips, and little bits of it, but never the whole thing. I’m thinking a cozy movie night is in order for this!
- Have a bonfire– I would love to have one last “bonfire” in our current home’s fire pit. Roast some marshmallows and make smores. Give it one last hurrah before we head on to our next home adventure!
What’s on your fall bucket list? You can check out my 2018 fall bucket list for even more inspiration! I hope this inspires you to take in and enjoy this wonderFALL time of the year!