With so many different gift guides out there, I wanted to do one big gift guide to share some gifting inspiration. It’s kind of a roundup of products that I love and believe would make a wonderful gift to those around you this Holiday season. You can also check out my Gift Ideas highlight over on my Instagram HERE.
1.Greetabl– I’ve talked about Greetabl multiple times in the past (see HERE for my post on Greetabl, . They make wonderful gifts year round-birthdays, thinking about you, bridesmaid proposal, and just as perfect for the Holiday season! I love that you can personalize them-this makes a gift so much more special. I always love their creative prints, and the cute little gifts you can pick out to go inside! Shop Greetabl HERE!
2. Moroccanoil– I’m no stranger to the wonders of Moroccanoil products. I’ve used everything from body oils, hair oils, shampoo/conditioner, and they are just wonderful! They have gift sets that would make anyone happy! I’ve been using the dry body oil during these dry months for nourished skin and the treatment serum is haircare staple item!
3. Bingham Candle Co. – This is a wonderful woman owed small business that just recently launched! I recently talked about them over on my Instagram ! She hand makes all natural 100% soy wax candles and their winter scents are AMAZING-I got the peppermint (so cozy) and the Balsam Fir (smells like Christmas)! Shop her Etsy shop HERE!
4. Grace & Stella-High quality, affordable beauty products. Honestly, I can’t stop talking about how awesome their products are! I’ve been using and loving the Hydrating Rose Facial Spray (see HERE on my Instagram). I’ve got the Rose Quartz Derma Facial Roller on my wishlist too! Who doesn’t love a good pampering gift? Shop HERE!
4. PopCharms– I’ve recently shared my love for the PopCharms bracelet. It’s a great way to share your story, or share her story through a charm bracelet with beautiful leather bands and gorgeous charms to choose from! The company is owned my two amazing women who are have a passion for empowering women and creating jobs in their community. Shop their gift page HERE!
5. Tula– Ok, I’m Tula obsessed. Now, I know why everyone loves it so much. My skin loves it too! I can tell a a major difference in how my skin looks! It looks healthy, balanced and vibrant! Their gift sets would be a perfect treat, but hurry because they are going FAST! Tula is made with probiotics and are 100% free from phthalates, parabens, propylene glycol, petrolatum, gluten, and mineral oil. They are also cruelty free!
6. Napier Truck Tent– Perfect for the man in your life, or anyone who loves a good camping adventure! Our truck tent has been the best thing for our travels. Easy to set up and take down, and I really love that it gets me up off the ground. We put an air mattress inside and it’s PERFECT! Shop the Napier truck (or SUV) tents HERE
6. Ivory Paper Co.- If you know someone who basically lives their life through a planner, you need to get this planner. I’ve been using it for a couple of months and I can’t stop sharing it with others if they are looking for one. The company was founded by a sweet blogger friend of mine, Alitzah Stinson. I love that it’s beautiful and keeps me organized, even down to the details! Shop all of the beautiful planners HERE!
7. Sand & Sky-This face mask is AMAZING! Detoxify, brighten and tighten the pores with this Australian Pink Clay mask! I’ve bee using this mask lately and even shared with my sister and mom-both loved it! Check out this face mask HERE!