I certainly don’t have time to run to a salon every time I need or want a blowout-in fact there are times when I just need to quickly blow dry my hair and go. With Fromm brushes, life-well, the blow dry life, is a little bit more easy.
I have three brushes that I use during my at home blowout-keep reading to find out my solution for a quick blow dry!
1. Apply your favorite heat protectant to damp, combed hair.
2. Separate hair into sections for a more precise blow dry.
3. Use the 1907 Square Thermal Rounder Brush to blow dry each section of hair.
4. If you are blow drying the hair straight,and each section has been blow dried with the round brush, run the 1907 Hot Paddle Brush through the hair while blow drying to get that sleek look without flattening out the hair.
5. Finish off the look with some shine by using the 1907 Glosser Paddle Brush. I use this brush on a daily basis as well to exfoliate the scalp, reduce the frizz and get that lustrous shine!
6. I typically don’t use any other product in my hair, but for additional hold and volume spray your favorite hairspray to complete the blowout!
Quick and Easy Blowout:
1.Repeat steps 1-2. For a quick blowout I only section my hair into 2-3 bigger sections.
2. Use the 1907 Hot Paddle Brush to brush hair while blow drying. This brush provides a reduction in drying time, but also give you a nice finish.
3. Run out the door.
Thank you Fromm for the brushes. All opinions are my own.