Sharing 25 days worth of content and posting ideas for any of your social media platforms. I have utilized all of these ideas personally and have found much success. Don’t feel like you have to use every single one, every single day of the week, this is just to give you ideas and even help you with your posting schedule when you see blanks on days you may want to post. Some of these can be used as captions to an image, or image ideas to capture and share.
25 Social Media Content Ideas
1.Tell a story- more specifically, tell YOUR story. Open up about something, share a moment, a memory, get honest and real with your audience.
2. Share a fun fact about yourself– or share a couple! It’s so fun to learn things about someone you may not have known! This will give your audience a little glimpse into YOU! I’ve done “5 things you may not know about me”.
3.Share a quote– use one of your fave quotes to encourage, support, love, or make someone laugh! Even better if they can #relate!
4. Post a #bts– I love to do carousel images where one is an image or video of the behind the scenes. We all love to know how something was created! What was really going on behind that image?
5.Create a GIF– I have so much fun creating gifs/stop motions. Your audience will love it too! Here’s an example of one I did-CLICK HERE!
6. Ask for recommendations- I love to ask for books, netflix, and restaurant recommendations! I love the feedback I get! I have found so many great new things just by asking!
7. Got a good deal?– Share that good deal, someone else may want to get in on that deal too! If there is a good sale going on, let them know!
8. Tips and tricks– Share your tips and tricks, you never know who it could help, encourage or inspire!
9.Would you rather question– I always have fun with this. “Would you rather…live in a luxury beach house, or a beautiful castle on the hill.” Make up your own and see what your audience would rather!
10.Share a success– You had a win? That’s awesome! SHARE IT!! Others want to celebrate too!
11. Share a failure– something didn’t go right, it was a flop, or a failure. It’s ok, I’ve been there and so have others. Let them know you’ve been there too. I’ve received so much encouragement and love back to get me through that time.
12. What are you working on?– Share a peek at something you’re working on! I love to give little glimpses into projects I’m working on, it get’s your audience excited and piques their interest!
13. In the moment– Share a real life, in the moment snap. Scary? Totally! Let others see that these moments are REAL!
14. Shoutout someone or something– if you enjoy an account, or if there’s a fellow person, brand, or something in general you enjoy, shout them out! Maybe someone else will enjoy following them, or being introduced to them as well.
15. Throwback!– share a throwback! These are always so fun to see.
16. Share a goal– motivate yourself, and inspire others by sharing a goal you have set for yourself.
17. Q + A– Share some answers to questions you may often get asked. Or put a question box out there and get some feedback on things you may have the answers to!
18. Fave beauty product(s)– beauty products are fun to talk about. I feel like there are so many amazing products to discover. Share your fave!
19. #ootd– GET IT! I know you are lookin’ so fab in the outfit, share it along with the details! Inspire someone else’s wardrobe.
20. Did you find something aesthetically pleasing- going out to eat, traveling, sightseeing, at your work desk, etc…if you found something pretty to the eye, let’s see it!
21. Get creative with an edit– I LOVE to use PicArt to add a fun flare to my images!
22. Share a recipe– is it unique, quick, delish, family friendly? Let’s hear it! I’m always looking for a new recipe to try!
23. A place you like to visit– maybe it’s a local spot, or you found a place while traveling, share it so someone else can visit too!
24. What did you learn this week?– Did something help you, did something teach you a lesson, motivate you, or get you through? Share what you learned may help encourage someone else.
25. Got a good book or TV show you just finished?– WE ALL WANT TO KNOW SO WE CAN READ/WATCH TOO.
The best way to utilize these ideas and your weekly content schedule, is to take one of the listed above, or one of your own, and place it into a calendar day. If you opt to post once a week, three times a week, or everyday, fill out the calendar accordingly. This will allow you to see what you have planned for your upcoming week, and future weeks.
Thought these 25 social media content ideas were cool? Tag me (@rechaelroe) in your posts so I can see and engage! Also, I have a social media content calendars for you to utilize below- feel free to print out or save to your devices!