Outfit Details: Mango top
I talk a lot about skincare here on A Daydream Love-it’s a very important topic that I think we should all research and take more seriously. Our skin is our body’s largest organ, we need to take care of it! Today, I’m mainly talking about my favorite skincare products. In the video below, I’m sharing about the products I use on a daily basis and why I love them!
- A lot of the products I discussed in the video are by Enza Essentials-you can find the blog post on those products here on A Daydream Love!
- I make sure to cleanse my skin every night with a gently cleanser to get rid of the dirt and grime-the most important thing I learned about cleansing-always cleanse twice, even if you think you got is all off the first time! I use Cetephil Daily Cleanser.
- My favorite daily moisturizer is by First Aid Beauty-it’s lightweight, but my skin maintains hydration throughout the day.
- The night moisturizer I use is by E.L.F., it’s so nourishing and not heavy-my skin feels so refreshed when I wake up!
- Dermalogica is my favorite brand for products that target certain issues. For “stressed an tired eyes” I use the Stress Positive Eye Lift, and the lip treatment I’m obsessed with is the Nightly Lip Treatment
- I swear by my Clarisonic-it has renewed by skin, refreshed the skin cells, and continuously keeps my skin looking healthy!
Shop Skincare Products I Love:
Past Skincare Posts: