I loved creating my first ever bucket list this past summer, you can actually go back to that post to see where I edited it for each thing I was able to cross off the list!! Time feels like it is just flying-creating a bucket list made my summer feel more special, and I’m hoping it will be something I can enjoy over this fall season. Doing something like this allows me to be creative, do something fun, and just take in all that the season has to offer!
- Travel to see the leaves change-We were able to camping in North Georgia where we saw the leaves starting to change! Check out my travel post here!
- Visit a pumpkin patch-I visited two this year, and both were so beautiful and fun. Check out my favorite pumpkin pic here!
- Decorate my front porch for fall (this will be my first time)-This was so fun, even though my decor didn’t stay for long (my mums didn’t last), it was so fun to enjoy a fall decorated porch!
- Have a pancake breakfast-I would eat pancakes any day, any season! However, I made this particular pancake breakfast specific for a celebration of fall!
- Decorate or carve pumpkins- My sister and I carved a pumpkin together this year! Although I don’t have any pictures, we had a blast spending time together and enjoy the fall tradition!
- Creative Halloween costume-So, I didn’t go as something very creative, however, I went as non-traditional nurse and included pink hair into my costume! It was so fun!
- Bake a pumpkin pie
I hope my little list inspires you to create your own, or you can share this list with me and we can do it together! Here’s to a wonderful and beautiful fall season!