Traveling is something I wanted more of last year, and it’s definitely something I added to my 2019 goals and resolutions. You can find the rest of my travel adventures in the travel tab above! Last year was really the first year Jacob and I reached outside of visiting friends or family to travel to places we wanted to visit and explore. We already have a couple of trips for this year booked which is so exciting, and we are looking into a couple of other small trips! Here’s our 2019 travel bucket list:
- Cozumel, Mexico Cruise – This will be our first trip of the year and we couldn’t be more excited. Jacob absolutely LOVES cruises-he tries to plan one every year.
- New York City – Jacob and I are really excited to be going to NYC this spring for our anniversary!
- Summer Weekend Beach Getaway– we had a couple of these last year-it was so nice to just escape for a weekend even if it was just somewhere locally. I would love to travel back to West Palm, Miami, or somewhere along the beach.
- Fall Camping Trip– we enjoyed our camping trip last year so much that I would absolutely love to plan another camping adventure. The fall is ideal because of the weather.
- Winter In Chicago- We tried to plan a quick trip for New Year’s to Chicago, but it just didn’t quite workout. I would love to visit later this year and maybe experience some snow.
We have a much bigger travel bucket list, but we have to take it year by year, do weekend trips and one big trip at a time because we have to work around Jacob’s job-that’s why we do a lot of weekend trips. Which is very nice and I’m very appreciative. I’m so thankful that Jacob enjoy’s exploring and adventuring with me and that we get the opportunity to be able to do so.